Duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Operating traditional working machines
- Hand Crafting and manufacturing our doors
- Collaborating with other members of our team
- Working to our customer's specific requirements
The role requires someone in post that is:
- Flexible and willing to learn new skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Has good communication skills, and able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
You must have experience in the following:
- Cross Cut Saws
- Spindle Moulders
- Vertical Panel Saws
- Band Re-saws & Combination planners
- Experience in using multi head moulders would also be advantageous.
As a Wood Machinist you will be responsible for setting and operating traditional woodworking machines, experience for this position is essential and the ideal candidate will have qualifications in wood machining and proven experience within the industry as well as a good work ethic and attitude.
Hours: 40 per week (07.00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 07:00 to 13:00 Friday)
Benefits: Employer pension contribution and free onsite parking
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Experience in Wood Machinery, 3 years (Essential)
To apply or further information contact our Human Resources Manager Kully Binji on email@example.com or call 01536 267 139.