Duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Making and Assembly of Timber Doorsets, Fire Doorsets and Windows from start to finish, machining of components and fitting hardware to components.
The role requires someone in post that is:
- Flexible and willing to learn new skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Has good communication skills, and able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Do you enjoy working with high quality wood and power tools? Do you have a good work ethic and an eye for detail? If you answered yes to both questions - now may be the ideal time to embark on your new career path.
Hours: 40 per week (07.00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 07:00 to 13:00 Friday)
Benefits: Employer pension contribution and free onsite parking
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Experience working in door, window and moulding assembling: 3 years (preferred)
To apply or further information, please contact our Human Resources Manager Kully Binji on email@example.com or call 01536 267 139.