Traditional solid timber panelled interior doors manufactured with a touch of class.
We can virtually manufacture any type of design for your interior doors from a range of different materials and a number of finishes that are sprayed within our own factory. We have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to using different types of materials such as American Black Walnut, American White Oak, European Oak, Tulipwood and many more.
Our internal doors are manufactured to a 44mm thickness which can be approved for a 30min fire rating. To achieve a 60 minute rating our doors are manufactured to a 54mm thickness. Further requirements regarding sound reduction can be adopted within the design to achieve a decibel rating that is required.
- Designs include Single & Pair of door configurations
- 44mm door sections to meet FD30 requirements to BS476: Part 22
- 54mm door sections to meet FD60 requirements to BS476: Part 22
- Manufactured from real timber and engineered timber materials
- Can meet fire, acoustic and thermal regulations when specified
- Flexibility to produce a wide range of styles and designs
- High quality ironmongery with a child/ fire safety option
- Fully factory finished paints and stains available
For CAD details download the pdf drawing here for Panelled Door Types.
For further information regarding designs, specification and CAD drawings please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org