Open up that living space with a little light with our timber glazed doors.
All of our doors are manufactured with a traditional mortise and tennon joint, this means that the doors components can be jointed the strongest way possible. Constructing a door with a top rail, bottom rail and stiles allows us to create any design and also enables us to include panels, glass panels and decorative glass panels.
By introducing a glass element to any door this allows light to passage through from one room to another, it creates an open air feel that can make a room look even bigger than it actually is. Adding a glass feature to your door can make the different between an ordinary door to an astonishing door providing you with that ‘wow’ factor.
- Designs include Single & Pair of door configurations
- 44mm door sections to meet FD30 requirements to BS476: Part 22
- 54mm door sections to meet FD60 requirements to BS476: Part 22
- Manufactured from real timber and engineered timber materials
- Can meet fire, acoustic and thermal regulations when specified
- Flexibility to produce a wide range of styles and designs
- High quality ironmongery with a child/ fire safety option
- Fully factory finished paints and stains available
For CAD details download the pdf drawing here for Glazed Door Types.
For further information regarding designs, specification and CAD drawings please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org