Superior internal boarded doors constructed with vertical or horizontal boarding over a concealed frame.
Internal boarded doors are a fantastic way to create that perfect contemporary appearance throughout any property. With the use of traditionally bonded tongue and groove boards which can incorporate a ‘V’ or ‘Square’ joint in between each board we can manufacture each board to a specified width and multiple this size across the entire door surface.
The door is constructed traditionally with a top, middle and bottom rail with adjoining stiles, this creates the structural integrity for the boards to mount to. The boards can be mounted in array of combinations by using vertical and horizontal boards.
- Designs include Single & Pair of door configurations
- Manufactured from real timber and engineered timber materials
- Can meet fire, acoustic and thermal regulations when specified
- Flexibility to produce a wide range of styles and designs
- High quality ironmongery with a child/ fire safety option
- Fully factory finished paints and stains available
For CAD details download the pdf drawing here for Boarded Door Types.
For further information regarding designs, specification and CAD drawings please contact us on email@example.com